Preschool Coordinator & Kindergarten Lead Teacher
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, Ateneo de Davao University, Philippines
- Professional Teaching Certificate, University of the Philippines Online University
- TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Certificates, West Visayas State University Language Center –Philippines and Innovative Learning Management Operations (ILMO), Inc.
- Certificate of Early Childhood Education, Council for Creative Education-Finland
- Certificate of Achievement in Early Childhood Education, Open Universities Australia
- Certificate of Achievement in Child Protection for Teachers, Queensland University of Technology
Ms. Olive or Ms.O as what her students fondly call her, is an experienced teacher to multinational students in various age groups in Philippines and Vietnam since she graduated university. She used to teach Mathematics to primary and high school students but eventually found her passion in teaching preschoolers and kindergarteners. She loves to discover new things and create new adventures with her students. Her students’ inquiries, stories, self-awareness and growth bring so much joy and fulfillment to her. She may be small, but she patiently mentor young learners in confidence with a big heart.
When not in school, she spends most of her time reading, solving mazes, playing guitar and dancing. She’s dedicated to providing everyone in her class different avenues and equal opportunities to learn through play and hands-on experiences. She’s excited to meet everyone at FIS!